When it comes to managing your iPhone’s applications, the ability to track and monitor your recently deleted apps can be crucial.
In the ever-evolving digital landscape, knowing how to see recently deleted apps on iPhone empowers you to make informed decisions about your app usage.
However, please don’t worry, for with a few simple steps, you can unveil the whereabouts of these vanished applications.
- Navigate to Settings: Begin your quest by tapping the “Settings” app icon on your iPhone’s home screen. This serves as your gateway to the inner workings of your device.
- Scroll Down to “General”: Within the Settings menu, scroll down until you find the “General” option. Tap on it to proceed further into the depths of your iPhone’s settings.
- Find “iPhone Storage”: Under the “General” settings, locate and tap on the “iPhone Storage” option. This will grant you access to a plethora of information about your device’s storage usage.
- Explore “Recently Deleted”: Within the “iPhone Storage” menu, you’ll find the “Recently Deleted” section. Tap on it to reveal a curated collection of apps that have recently met their digital demise.
- Browse Through Deleted Apps: Here, you’ll find a list of recently deleted apps, along with the option to permanently remove them or restore them to their former glory.
Table of Content
How to Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone/iPad?
Now that you’ve located your recently deleted apps, the next logical step is to resurrect them from the digital abyss. Follow these simple steps to restore deleted apps on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the App Store: Begin by launching the App Store on your device. You can find the App Store icon on your home screen – it’s a blue icon with a white “A” on it.
- Tap on Your Profile Icon: In the upper-right corner of the App Store, you’ll see your profile icon. Tap on it to access your account settings.
- Go to “Purchased”: Within your account settings, locate and tap on the “Purchased” option. This will take you to a list of all the apps you’ve downloaded or purchased with your Apple ID.
- Find the Deleted App: Scroll through your list of purchased apps until you find the one you wish to restore. You can use the search bar at the top of the screen to quickly locate the app if you have a long list.
- Tap the Download Icon: Once you’ve found the deleted app, tap on the download icon next to it. This will initiate the download process, and the app will be restored to your device.
In the preceding article, we discussed How to Turn Off SOS on iPhone 14 and Earlier Models
How to Recover Deleted iPhone/iPad Data?
The loss of data from your iPhone or iPad can be a distressing experience, but fear not – there are steps you can take to recover your deleted files. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose a Data Recovery Tool: There are several third-party software options available for recovering deleted data from iPhones and iPads. Research and choose a reputable tool that suits your needs.
- Connect Your Device to Your Computer: Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Ensure that your device is recognized by the computer and that it appears in the software interface.
- Scan Your Device: Once your device is connected, initiate a scan using the data recovery software. The software will scan your device for deleted files and display the results once the scan is complete.
- Preview and Recover Deleted Data: After the scan is finished, you’ll be able to preview the deleted files that were found. Select the files you wish to recover and follow the prompts to complete the recovery process.
- Save Recovered Data: Once the recovery process is complete, save the recovered data to your computer or another storage device to prevent further data loss.
10 Software to Recover Your Deleted iPhone Data
- EaseUS MobiSaver
- iMyFone D-Back
- Tenorshare UltData
- Syncios Data Recovery
- Wondershare Recoverit
- MiniTool Mobile Recovery
- Disk Drill
In conclusion, mastering the process of how to see recently deleted apps on iphone empowers you to navigate your device’s ecosystem with ease.
By following the step-by-step guide outlined above, you can uncover lost apps, monitor your digital footprint, and reclaim valuable storage space.
Embrace the power of understanding your iPhone’s settings to take charge of your digital experience with confidence.
Q: Can I recover permanently deleted apps on my iPhone?
A: Unfortunately, once an app is permanently deleted from your iPhone, it cannot be recovered. However, you can always reinstall the app from the App Store if it is still available.
Q: How do I prevent accidental deletion of apps on my iPhone?
A: To prevent accidental deletion of apps, you can enable the “Offload Unused Apps” feature in your iPhone settings. This feature automatically removes apps that you haven’t used recently, but keeps their data intact for future use.
Q: Is it possible to recover deleted data from a factory reset iPhone?
A: Generally, performing a factory reset erases all data from your iPhone, making it challenging to recover deleted files. However, specialized data recovery software may offer limited success in retrieving lost data from a factory reset device.