RuPaul Net Worth is around $60 million in 2021. The actor has earned his net worth by acting, singing, hosting, and modeling on various platforms.
|Full Name||RuPaul Andre Charles|
|Date of Birth||November 17|
|Year of Birth||1960|
|Place of Birth||San Diego, California, U.S|
|Father Name||Irving Charles|
|Mother Name||Ernestine “Toni” Charles|
|Work as||Actor, Host, Drag Queen, model and singer|
|Year of Marriage||2017|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
Read More: Bonbinbonkers (TikToker) Net Worth
Who is RuPaul?
RuPaul Andre Charles was born on November 17, 1960. In addition to his mononymous stage name, RuPaul is a well-known actor, model, singer, media personality, and author based in the United States. The estimated net worth of RuPaul is approximately $60 million. She is regarded as the most successful drag queen in the industry.
Early Life and Career:
California is the birthplace of RuPaul. His parents’ names are Ernestine and s Irving Andrew Charles, and they belonged to Louisiana. In 1967, after his parents divorced, he lived with his mother and three sisters. His religion was Catholic.
After turning 15, RuPaul moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where they studied performing arts. During the 1980s, while working at Atlanta’s famed Plaza Theatre, RuPaul struggled to become a musician and filmmaker.
After that, he appeared on The American Music Show, in underground cinemas, on albums, and in singing and dancing videos. RuPaul performed solo and with other bands at several nightclubs in New York City, including the Pyramid Club.
Over the years, he worked in the Wigstock drag festival and the documentary Wigstock: The Movie. RuPaul gained fame in the UK in the 1990s for hosting a weekly television series on Channel 4, Manhattan Cable, produced by World of Wonder and narrated by Laurie Pike.
Read More: Young Jeezy Net Worth
Earnings of RuPaul:
According to TV Guide, RuPaul earns $50,000 per Drag Race episode, making him one of the highest-paid stars in reality television. For his roles as host and judge (not including the spin-offs), he is making at least $700,000 per year (roughly 14-16 episodes per season).
Assets of RuPaul:
Having partnered with Colorevolution, RuPaul introduced his make-up line and beauty collection in 2013. Glamazon, the unisex fragrance that comes with the line, was also released along with it.
He sings in Freaky Money, “All up in the club, I’m making money. Even when I sleep, I’m making money.” and that’s not a joke!
Some of the properties he bought are as under:
- 2007, the condo he purchased in West Hollywood, California, cost him $600.
- 2011, he bought a house of $2.5 million.
- In 2018, his former home was listed for $5 million but was never sold.
- In 2019, RuPaul bought a luxurious classic mansion of worth around $13.7 million.
- Having purchased an apartment in New York City for $350,000, he has owned it for more than 25 years.
Quotes by RuPaul
- “Unfortunately, in our culture, one person can write a letter to the network, and they shut something down. It’s unfortunate.”
- “Racism has nothing to do with race. It is the ego’s way of making you feel ‘better than.”
- “From childhood, we’re trained to be a certain way, to behave a certain way – so that the power base can control us, really. And punk and drag are completely outside of that.”
- “What it says on your driver’s license isn’t really who you are—you are something much greater than that.”
- “Identity is a joke.”
- “I love drag, and I love people who gravitate toward it. Because the people who do drag are people who dance to the beat of a different drummer.”
- “I got no time to hate people who hate me. I am too busy loving the people who love me.”
- “Impersonating Beyoncè is not your destiny, child.”
- “Success is something between you and yourself. I think only you know where you’ve come from and how far you wanna go.”
Read More: Kevin Samuels Net Worth
What is RuPaul Age and Birthday?
RuPaul was born on November 17, 1960, in San Diego, California, U.S. He is 60 years old.
What is RuPaul Height and Weight?
RuPaul has an extended height of 6 feet and 3 in. However, his weight is around 78 kg.
How does RuPaul Reach (Net Worth) in 2022?
RuPaul, a drag queen, earned a considerable amount through his hosting. Besides this, his acting projects also made him reach a net worth of around $60 million.
Is RuPaul Married?
RuPaul is gay, and he married George LeBar. The nightclub Limelight in New York City is where RuPaul first met Georges LeBar in 1994. The couple married in January 2017. RuPaul says he has no desire to encumber the love of his life with restrictions. In Wyoming, they own a 60,000-acre ranch and a home in Los Angeles.
Read More: Kelsea Ballerini Net Worth